- How to use the Marina Directory
- How to use the Almanac
- How to use the Weather Tools
- How to configure your News and Events
- How to use the Compass
- How to sign up to your Free Waypoint account
- How to Share this App with friends
- How to use the Reference section
- How to set your Favourites
- How to configure your Settings
- How to give Feedback
- Contact Us
How to view your News and Events
From the Home Screen, tap the News Icon on the left of the screen for the latest Sailing and boating news including record attempts, sailing races and general news in the international boating community. Scroll down the page by dragging your finger across the screen and tap on a story to link through to the news article. Use the back arrow at the top left of the screen to navigate back to the News menu and Home Page.
Tap the Events Icon on the right of the screen for the dates and information of major boat shows in the UK and Europe. Scroll down the page to see more boating events and tap on the show you desire to view additional information. Tapping more at the bottom of each events profile will take you to the official webpage. Use the back arrow at the top left of the screen to navigate back to the Events menu and Home Page.